March 20, 2018
Catholic Charities West Virginia operates food pantries at the following locations (hours of operation):
- 3901 Amma Rd, Amma, WV 25005 (fourth TH: 9a-12p)
- 88 Red Roof Lane, Chloe, WV (first T: 1p-3:30p)
- 4362 Newark Rd, Elizabeth, WV 26143 (third W: 9a-12p)
- 1513 Harrison Ave. Suite C10, Elkins, WV 26241 (M: 1p-3p; T-TH: 9a-12p)
- 17 West Washington St, Grafton, WV 26354 (T & TH: 9a-12p & 1p-2:30p)
- 207 Temple St, Hinton, WV 25951 (F: 10a-3p)
- 119 South Price St, Kingwood, WV 26537 (M-TH: 12p-3p)
- 827 Fairmont Rd, Suite 203, Morgantown, WV 26501 (M,W,F: 9a-12p)
- 21 Rosary Rd, Suite A, New Martinsville, WV 26155 (M & T: 9a-1p)
- 391 Long Run Rd, Pennsboro, WV 26415 (fourth T: 9a-12p)
- 42273 Route 47 Stringtown, Smithville, WV 26178 (second W: 9a-12p)
- 113 North Main St, Webster Springs, WV 26288 (M-TH: 9a-12p & 1p-4p)
- 125 18th St, Wheeling, WV 26003 (T & TH: 11:30a-1p)
- 36 Harless Ave, Whitesville, WV 25209 (Boone County residents, first W: 1p-3p; Raleigh County residents, third W: 9a-12p)
These pantries provide free USDA commodities to those who qualify in accordance with federal and USDA policy.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.